help newsletters advertisers Booking: 0872 442 5038

Château de Léhélec





Surrounded by wood and greenery, the chateau of Léhélec offers, in the south, a beautiful prospect overhanging its three courses bordered of significant dependences of the 16th and 18th centuries.
This property, always inhabited, is in the same family since 1578. It arrived there by the wedding of François
Mintier, which was a governor of Redon, with Marie Bocan, lady of Léhélec. The chateau was built in 1660 per Jean Mintier, one of the 100 gentilhommes of the House of the King. It is classified at the inventory of the Historic buildings.

Add this place to your selection

Château de Léhélec

56350 Beganne

Tel : +33 2 99 91 84 33
Fax :

Contact : Marquis Le Mintier de Léhélec

Railroad Station : Redon (19 Km)
Airport : Nantes ou Rennes (85 Km)

Cliquez pour plus de détailsTours


Leisure on site :

  • Park
  • Museum

Leisure nearby :

  • Fishing

Parking :

  • Private parking

Situation :

  • Countryside